If you plan to install a new car radio in your car, you can depend on some related installation experience and find a detailed installation instruction to help you. However, if you don’t have any experience, it is suggested that you should ask a professional technician to help you install a new car radio. The following is a 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Nissan LIVINA car radio installation instruction from Seicane. If you own the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to this instruction.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Nissan LIVINA car radio installation instruction
1. Pry around the edges of the trim panel with removal tools.
2. Take the trim panel out of the dash.
3. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the panel.
4. Unscrew all the screws holding the original car radio in place with a screwdriver.
5. Gently take the original car radio out of the dash.
6. Disconnect all connectors at the back of the original car radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Before installation, please make clear every detailed step. If you have any doubts, please feel free to contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a a professional for help. If you are afraid of making damage to either your car radio or your car, you’d better go to a car radio upgrade center to arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio.
Additionally, it is essential for you to select an ideal car radio for your beloved car. If you don’t know which kind of car radios can fit your car well, you can refer to the following link which is an amazing 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Nissan LIVINA car radio from Seicane. For more details, please click:
You are able to embrace a much smoother, faster and easier operation experience than ever before since this car radio is running on the most stable Android 7.1 operation system, quad-core CPU processor and 2GB RAM.
Under the guidance of the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts offered by the high-end worldwide real-time GPS navigation system, you are able to know your current locations and find the right way to reach your desired destinations accurately. Besides, while navigating, you can freely listen to your favorite music under GPS mode, which won’t have any negative influence on GPS navigation function.
What’s more, through the Bluetooth connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this car radio, you can get access to both Bluetooth hands-free phone calls and Bluetooth streaming music without taking your hands off the steering wheel.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!