If you are looking forward to finding some ways to improve your car’s capabilities, you can think about replacing your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio which can work perfectly with your car to help you gain great convenience and enjoyment. This article is mainly introducing about how to remove the factory radio and install the new car radio for 2006-2012 Mercedes Benz Viano Vito. If you also own the same or similar dashboard, you can carefully refer to this article carefully to help with the car radio installation in the future.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriverbefore the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s therecommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2006-2012 Mercedes Benz Viano Vito car radio installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Remove the air vent with a plastic removal tool and then put it aside.
3. Remove the trim panel with a plastic removal tool.
4. Remove four screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
5. Take out the original car radio.
6. Unplug the connectors at the back of the original radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
9. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish you can get some help from the above installation guide. If you encounter any problems you cannot deal with, please don’t hesitate to contact your dealer for a wiring diagram, or turn to a professional for help. If you are afraid of making damage to either your car radio or your car, you can directly go to a car radio upgrade center to arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio.
To help you install a new car radio, here I would like to recommend a remarkable 2006-2012 Mercedes Benz Viano Vito car radio from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
This car radio is running on the latest and the most stable Android 8.0 operation system a powerful eight-core CPU processor as well as 4GB RAM, so you can enjoy a much smoother, faster and easier operation experience. And this unit also comes with a wide range of practical and entertainment features to help you enrich your driving life.
Under the guidance of the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the high-accuracy 3D GPS navigation system, you can easily know your current locations and have the right route option to reach your desired destinations. And this unit comes with dual zone function, which enables you to listen to your favorite music behind the scene under GPS mode.
While through the wireless Bluetooth connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this car radio, you can freely get access to both Bluetooth hands-free phone calls for convenience and Bluetooth streaming music for entertainment.
What are you waiting for now? The car radio is at a reasonable price now, if you like this unit, just add it to your shopping cart right now. Good luck to you!