There is a good trend that more and more car owners try to install new multifunctional car radios to replace their factory radios for keeping up with fashion. If you desire more features in your car radio to enrich your in-car life, then it would be a good idea for you to upgrade your factory radio. With some related installation experience and a correct installation guide, you can also finish the installation on your own. Today I would like to share a 2002 2003 2004 CHRYSLER Dakota car radio installation guide with you. If you own the same or similar dashboard, you may take it as reference.
Tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2002 2003 2004 CHRYSLER Dakota car radio installation guide
1. Remove the trim piece above cup holder with a lever.
2. Remove 2 screws behind the trim piece.
3. Gently pry around the side of trim panel with the lever and then remove the trim panel.
4. Remove 4 screws which hold the factory radio in place.
5. Take out the original radio.
6. Disconnect the smaller harness on the behind of the original car radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
10. Install four screws and trim panel.
11. Install 2 screws behind the trim piece and the trim piece.
12. Turn on the new radio and have a comprehensive test if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
After reading the above installation steps, now do you have a general understanding of the installation on a 2002 2003 2004 CHRYSLER Dakota car radio? If you have something you cannot understand, please don’t hesitate to consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or a professional. Besides, before installation, please check the compatibility between your new car radio and your car. If your new car radio is not compatible enough, I’d like to recommend a remarkable 2002 2003 2004 CHRYSLER Dakota car radio from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
Compared with other car radios, this remarkable car radio has higher configuration and better performance since it is loaded with the most stable Android 6.0 operation system, 8-core 1.5 GHz RK-PX5 A53 processor and 32GB INand Flash as well as 2GB RAM.
You won’t get lost any longer with this car radio installed in your car. When you turn on this unit’s high-precision 3D GPS navigation function, you can easily locate where you are and navigate to your desired destinations through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts.
Additionally, the latest Bluetooth module is specially built in this unit, so you can make your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone sync with this unit to dial, receive, reject and mute hands-free calls and listen to beautiful music streaming from your phone music playlists. Thanks to the advanced Bluetooth technology, you are able to have a safe, convenient and happy journey.
Just add this unit to your shopping cart if you like it. Good luck to you!