There is no doubt that an ideal car radio can bring you a lot of convenience and entertainment so as to take your in-car life up a level. Thus, as a car owner, if you are not satisfied with your factory radio, you’d better consider replacing it with a brand new multifunctional car radio. For the installation, you can refer to a related installation guide. This article will mainly introduce a 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004-2015 VW Volkswagen Crafter car radio installation guide. If you own the same or similar dashboard, you may refer to this guide. Wish it is helpful for you.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2000 2001 2002 2003 2004-2015 VW Volkswagen Crafter car radio installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Remove the air vent with a plastic removal tool and then put it aside.
3. Remove the trim panel with a plastic removal tool.
4. Remove four screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
5. Take out the original car radio.
6. Unplug the connectors at the back of the original radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
9. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Now do you have a general understanding of the installation on a 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004-2015 VW Volkswagen Crafter car radio? If you have any doubts, please don’t hesitate to seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. For avoiding damage to either your car radio or your car, you’d better go to a car radio upgrade center and ask a professional to help you install the new car radio. While for selecting a suitable car radio, if you have no ideas, here I would like to share a amazing 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004-2015 VW Volkswagen Crafter car radio from Seicane with you. You may click the link below for more information.
Upgraded to the latest Android 7.1 operation system, a strong quad-core CPU processor and 2GB RAM, this car radio can greatly facilitate the operation so as to provide you with better and improved in-car life.
The worldwide real-time GPS navigation system is especially built in this unit. With it, you are able to easily know your current locations and gain the most suitable route option to reach any locations you would like to go to through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. Additionally, thanks to this unit’s dual zone function, while navigating, you can freely listen to your favorite music.
Additionally, you can also make full use of this unit’s DVD player function so as to play music, videos, TV programs, movies, etc. Therefore, you can get your in-car life full of entertainment.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!