Ideal car radios which come with a wide range of features including GPS navigation, Bluetooth connection, FM/AM radio are becoming popular with more and more car owners who want to enjoy more convenience and enjoyment in their car on the way. If you are also thinking about replacing your factory radio with a new multifunctional car radio, you can find a related installation guide which can help you a lot. Here I’d like to share a 2005 Ford Fiesta Form car radio installation guide from Seicane with you. Wish it is helpful for you.
Here are some tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and www.seicane.com make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd- 400
2005 Ford Fiesta Form car radio installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Carefully pry the plastic trim plate with both of your hands, which is in front of the place where the old car radio is situated.
3. Use a Philips screwdriver to unscrew the four self-tapping screws.
4. Gently remove the original car radio out of the dash.
5. Disconnect the antenna and connectors at the back of the original car radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
9. Turn on the new Seicane radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10. If the new Seicane car radio works well, put it into the dash.
11. Put everything into their original place, and all the installation is done.
That’s all about how to remove and install a 2005 Ford Fiesta Form car radio. If you have any doubts, you can consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. Anyway, before installation, it is very crucial for you to pick a suitable car radio for your beloved car. If you know which kind of car radios can fit your car well, here I’d like to share an amazing 2005 Ford Fiesta Form car radio from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
This amazing car radio is loaded with the pure stable Android 6.0 operation system, 8 – Core 1.5 GHz RK-PX5 A53 processor and 32 Inland flash as well as 2GB RAM.
With such a car radio installed in your car, you are able to get access to a wide range of practical and entertainment features, mainly including 3D GPS navigation, FM/AM radio tuner, DVD player, Bluetooth hands-free calls, Bluetooth streaming music, SD card connection, etc.
According to turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the high-end 3D GPS navigation function, you can easily locate where you are and accurately navigate to your desired destinations without getting lost. Besides, with this unit’s dual zone function, you are able to freely listen to your favorite music under GPS mode, and the music can automatically switch to GPS voice.
Wish you can regard this unit as your best road companion. Good luck to you!