There is no denying that with an ideal car radio in your car, your driving experience will be improved to a large extent. However, your factory radio may not satisfy you since it has been used for a long time and its performance is not high. Under this circumstance, you can think about replacing your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio. While for the installation, if you would like to gain a general understanding of it, you can refer to a related installation guide. The following is a 2004 2005 2006 2007-2011 Mercedes-Benz CLK W209 car radio installation guide from Seicane, if you have the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to it.
Here are some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2004 2005 2006 2007-2011 Mercedes-Benz CLK W209 car radio installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Use a special plastic tool to remove the trim bazel.
3. Use a plastic remove tool to push up the heat vent.
4. Remove 2 hidden screws with a screwdriver below the vent.
5. Push down the vent and loose it.
6. Remove the trim panel with a plastic removal tool.
7. Remove 2 screws that are holding the car radio.
8. Take out the original car radio.
9. Unplug the connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
10. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
11. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
12. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
13. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
14. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
15. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish you can learn some useful skills from the above installation steps. If you have any questions, please contact your dealer or ask someone experienced to help you. If you are afraid of making damage to either your car radio or your car, you can straightly go to a car radio upgrade center to ask a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. Anyway, before the installation, please confirm that you’ve already got an ideal car radio. If you don’t know how to pick a suitable car radio, here I’d like to share a 2004 2005 2006 2007-2011 Mercedes-Benz CLK W209 car radio from Seicane with you. For more details, please click:
Loaded with the most advanced and super stable Android 8.0 operation system and a high-quality 8-core 1.5GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, this car radio from Seicane can be regarded one of the best replacements for your factory radio.
When you get it installed in your car, you will find that almost all your different needs can be met since it comes with a wide range of comprehensive features, including 3D GPS navigation, FM/AM radio tuner, Bluetooth hands-free calls, Bluetooth streaming music, file management, USB & SD card connection, etc.
Thanks to the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the high-end GPS navigation system, you are able to know your current locations and find the right way to reach your ideal destinations. And this unit’s dual zone function enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating. And the music will automatically switch to GPS voice, which provides you with the greatest convenience.
Besides, this car radio also comes with entertainment features to bring you fun.
Just quickly add this car radio to your shopping cart if you like it.