If you find your factory radio is not up-to-date enough for you to get access to some modern features, what will you to change this situation? As far as I am concerned, you can think about replacing your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio which can support a lot of comprehensive features. Additionally, to achieve the new car radio installation, you can find a related installation guide to help you. The following is a 2011- Hyundai Accent Blue car radio installation guide from Seicane which can be taken as your reference.
Here comes 4 tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2011- Hyundai Accent Blue car radio installation guide
1. Pry the edges of the panel with a lever.
2. Remove the panel with your hands.
3. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the panel.
4. Unscrew four screws holding the original radio in place with a screwdriver.
5. Take the original radio out of the dash with your hands.
6. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the original radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
9. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place.
Above is the installation guide for a 2011- Hyundai Accent Blue car radio. Before or during the installation, if you have some problems, please fee free to contact your dealer or turn to a professional for help. Or you can directly arrange a professional technician to help you arrange a professional to help you install the new car radio. To help you select an ideal car radio, here I’d like to recommend a remarkable 2011- Hyundai Accent Blue car radio from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
Loaded with the most advanced and stable Android 7.1 operation system and a high-quality 1.6GHz RK PX3 quad-core CPU processor, this car radio enable you to embrace a much smoother and faster operation experience you have never had ever before.
Under the guidance of the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the high-end worldwide real-time GPS navigation system, you will be able to know where you are now and find the right way to reach any locations you would like to go to. And this unit comes with dual zone function, which enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating.
Besides, you will also have a convenient and relaxing trip by pairing your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this car radio, so you will freely get access to both Bluetooth hands-free calls and streaming music thanks to the wireless Bluetooth technology.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!