If you want to remove your factory radio and install a new car radio, what you need to do first is to figure out what features you need most. So you can easily find an ideal car radio in a sea of car radios. While for the car radio installation, if you have no ideas, you can either go to a car radio upgrade center or ask a professional to help you install the new car radio. The following is a detailed 2013 2014 2015 Chevrolet Cruze car radio installation instruction from Seicane. If your also own a 2013 2014 2015 Chevrolet Cruze, you can refer to this instruction.
Here are four tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2013 2014 2015 Chevrolet Cruze car radio installation instruction
1. Using a panel removal tool, gently pry the upper trim/vent housing panel from the dash.
2. Pry the shifter surround panel. On manual transmission vehicles, unclip and reposition the shifter.
3. Remove two screws from the storage pocket. Remove storage.
4. Remove four screws from the accessory control panel.
5. Pull out on panel. This panel was very tough to remove. Be patient and the clips will release let panel hang to side.
6. Remove two screws from the radio control panel. Disconnect the radio control panel.
7. Pull out the radio control panel, then remove the blue clip completely and then remove the real connector.
8. Remove two screws from the radio chassis and two screws near the top of the stereo to release the screen.
9. Pull out the screen and remove connector.
10. Remove two more crews on stereo.
11. Remove stereo and connectors.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
14. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
15. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
17. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish you can learn something useful from the above installation instruction. If you encounter any difficulties and don’t know how to overcome them, you can seek for advice from your dealer or a professional. Or during installation, you can ask someone experienced to help you alongside. Anyway, it is essential for you to check whether your new car radio can work well with your car or not. If not, you’d better quit it and buy another ideal one. Here I would like to recommend an amazing 2013 2014 2015 Chevrolet Cruze car radio from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
This all-in-one car radio from Seicane will be one of the most suitable replacements for your factory radio. It is loaded with the stable Android 6.0 operation system and a strong quad-core CPU, which can offer users a much smoother, faster and easier operation system.
When you turn on the high-end 3D GPS function, you are able to easily know your current locations and find the right way to reach your desired destinations through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And this unit’s dual zone function enables you to freely listen to your favorite music while navigating, and the music will automatically switch to the GPS voice.
Through Bluetooth connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this car radio, Bluetooth hands-free calls and streaming music are both available for you, which can provide you great convenience and enjoyment.
Wish this modern all-in-one car radio be your best road companion!