A factory radio may not be compatible with some comprehensive features which can enrich your in-car life. To gain a brand new driving experience, we sincerely suggest that you should remove your factory radio and install a new aftermarket car radio. Today I would like to share a 2016 2017 JEEP COMMANDER car radio installation guide from Seicane with you. If you also own the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to this guide carefully.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2016 2017 JEEP COMMANDER car radio installation guide
1. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
2. Remove screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the radio.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6. Put the new Seicane radio into your car, you should check whether your connections are correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7. If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8. Firm the panel on the new Seicane radio. Finally the new Seicane radio is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new radio.
That’s all about how to remove the factory radio and install a new car radio for 2016 2017 JEEP COMMANDER. If you have any doubts, you are welcome to consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional technician for help.
Besides, to help you select an ideal car radio, here I would like to recommend an amazing 2016 2017 JEEP COMMANDER car radio from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
Loaded with the most advanced and stable Android 7.1.2 operation system and a high-quality quad-core CPU processor, this great car radio can be regarded as one of your best options to replace your factory radio.
Bluetooth hands-free calls and Bluetooth streaming music are both available for you as long as you connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to this unit, which will bring you both great convenience and enjoyment for your driving.
Additionally, you don’t have to worry about getting lost since this unit has built-in high-end 3D GPS navigation system, which enables you to know your current locations and navigate to your desired destinations through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts.
What’s more, this unit comes a super large 10.1 inch HD anti-glare IPS touch screen to make it possible for you to enjoy the amazing display effect when you are watching your favorite TV programs, video or movies，etc as well as have a perfect view of the road ahead even under the sun.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!