As you know, an ideal car radio can provide you with much convenience as well as entertainment. So if you are keen on pursuing a comfortable car interior environment and a relaxing driving experience, you can depend on an all-in-one car radio. Since most car radios are with plug and play feature, the installation process is not complex. If you are going to install a new car radio for your car, you can follow a correct installation guide. The image shown below is a 2010-2013 VW Volkswagen POLO Multivan car radio from Seicane after installation. If you own the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to the following installation guide.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2010-2013 VW Volkswagen POLO Multivan car radio installation guide
1. Remove the top panel with a lever.
2. Disconnect the connector at the back of the panel.
3. Unscrew the screw with a screwdriver.
4. Remove the metal sheet on the top with your hands.
5. Unscrew two screws circled in red shown as follows under the metal sheet.
6. Remove the air conditioner vent with your hands.
7. Unscrew two screws under the vent with a screwdriver.
8. Remove the panel on the original car radio.
9. Unscrew four screws holding the original car radio with a screwdriver.
10. Take the original car radio out of the dash.
11. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
14. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
15. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
17. Put everything into their original place.
Wish the above guide can be helpful for you. In order to better finish the whole installation process, you can not only consult your dealer and someone experienced but also turn to a professional for help.
Additionally, to help you pick an ideal car radio, I’d like to recommend a great 2010-2013 VW Volkswagen POLO Multivan car radio from Seicane to you. Here comes the related link, please click:
Loaded with the stable Android 5.1.1 operation system and a powerful RK3188 1.6 GHz Cortex A9 Quad-core CPU processor, this smart car radio can fit well with your 2010-2013 VW Volkswagen POLO Multivan.
With a large 8 inch digital touch screen with 1024*600 pixel resolution, you are able to enjoy the best display effect when you enjoy videos, TV programs, movie, etc. Besides, you can have a perfect view of the road ahead which offers you a safe driving environment to some extent.
The high end 3D GPS navigation system provides the guidance of turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts for you to find the best way to your destinations.
For easier and safer parking, you can add a backup camera to this unit for automatically switching the parking image while reversing.
What are you waiting for? Just take this top 2010-2013 VW Volkswagen POLO Multivan car radio along with you all the way. Good luck to you!