What can you do to improve your in-car environment as well as your driving experience? As far as I am concerned, the easiest method is to replace your old factory radio with an all-in-one car stereo. Then a detailed installation instruction is needed. Today I would like to introduce an easy installation guide from Seicane for a 2005-2010 Toyota Hilux Dash Stereo Radio. If you own a same vehicle type, you may read it carefully to help with your installation in the future.
Some tips before the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2005-2010 Toyota Hilux car stereo installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Adjust the shifter lever.
3. Use the plastic removal tool to remove the panel and unplug the connector behind.
4. Grab the center nob, remove it and use a screwdriver to unscrew the hidden screw.
5. Remove the panel with a plastic removal tool, then unplug the connectors at the back of it.
6. Remove screws that are holding the radio.
7. Release the clips and take out the original car radio.
8. Disconnect connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
9. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
10. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
11. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original stereo’s plugs.
12. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
13. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
14. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish the above installation can be helpful for you. If you meet any difficulties you cannot overcome independently, you’d better turn to your dealer for seeking advice as well as ask a professional or someone experienced to help you. But before the installation, please confirm that your car stereo is compatible with your car. If you haven’t got a suitable car stereo for your car, I’d like to recommend you to refer to this amazing 2005-2010 Toyota Hilux Dash Stereo Radio from Seicane. For more details, please click:
As this great car stereo comes with a 7 inch touch screen with 1024*600 pixel resolution, it is easy for you to operate it, enjoy the best display of videos and the view of the navigation. With the help of the 3D GPS navigation, you can be guided correctly to any places you like. Besides, the built-in Bluetooth technology makes it possible for you to link your enabled phone with this unit so as to make, receive or reject phone calls as well as enjoy Bluetooth music streaming from your phone music playlists. Wish you like it!