Nowadays, there is a trend that more and more car owners would like to replace their factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio, which can help them gain convenience and entertainment so as to enrich their in-car life. The following is a 1998 1999 2000 2001-2005 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class W215(CL600, CL550, CL55 AMG) car radio installation guide from Seicane for a 1998 1999 2000 2001-2005 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class W215(CL600, CL550, CL55 AMG) car radio. If you have the same or similar dashboard, you may read it carefully to deal with the installation.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
1998 1999 2000 2001-2005 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class W215(CL600, CL550, CL55 AMG) car radio installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Place the key in the ignition, set the parking brake and shift to a lower gear depressing the brake.
3. Open up the pocket down below the AC control and remove two T20 Torx screws on the two corners. Then remove the pocket.
4. Grasp the bottom of the radio trim panel while prying the edges of the panel up along the sides of the dash. Then remove the panel.
5. Remove four T20 Torx screws that are holding the radio on the dashboard.
6. Pull the car radio out from the dash.
7. Disconnect the connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
8. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
10. Connect the Seicane car radio to your originalradio’s plugs.
11. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
12. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
13. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Before installation, please make clear every detailed step. If you have any doubts, please don’t hesitate to seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. Besides, if you still think it hard for you to install the new car radio, you can directly go to a car radio upgrade center and get the new car radio installed by a professional. Anyway, before installation, please carefully pick an ideal car radio for your beloved car. Here I would like to share a remarkable 1998 1999 2000 2001-2005 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class W215(CL600, CL550, CL55 AMG) car radio from Seicane with you. For more details, please click:
Based on the advanced Android 8.0 operation system and a high-quality eight-core CPU processor, this all-in-one car radio can replace your factory radio because of its higher and better performance and configuration.
Thanks to the Bluetooth connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this unit, both Bluetooth hands-free phone calls and Bluetooth streaming music are available for you. So you can gain great convenience and entertainment.
Additionally, thanks to the worldwide real-time GPS navigation system, you are able to know where you are currently and get the most suitable route option to reach your desired destinations. And this unit comes with dual zone function, which enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating.
If you like this car radio, don’t hesitate to add it to your shopping cart. Good luck!