To take your in-car life up a level, what will you do in your car? As far as I am concerned, you can think about removing your factory radio and installing a new aftermarket car radio for your beloved car. The following is a 2008 2009 2010 2011-2012 KIA Forte(MT) car radio installation instruction from Seicane, which can be taken as your reference if you own the same or similar dashboard and you would like to replace your factory radio so as to upgrade your in-car life.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2008 2009 2010 2011-2012 KIA Forte(MT) car radio installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Pry the left air conditioner vent with a lever, and then remove it.
3. Pry the right air conditioner vent with a lever, and then remove it.
4. Unscrew four screws under the a/c vent holding the original car radio with a screwdriver.
5. Gently take the original car radio out of the dash.
6. Disconnect all connectors at the back of the original car radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Please don’t be over worried if you meet any difficulties and don’t know how to overcome them. To overcome these difficulties, you can contact your dealer, communicate with someone experience or seek help from your dealer. If you still think it hard for you to install the new car radio, you can straightly go to a car radio upgrade center and ask a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. Anyway, before installation, it is essential for you to select an ideal car radio for your beloved car. If you have no ideas, you can check out the following link which is a 2008 2009 2010 2011-2012 KIA Forte(MT) car radio from Seicane. For more details, please click:
This all-in-one car radio is running on the advanced and stable Android 6.1 operation system and a high-quality quad-core CPU processor. So this unit can provide you with enhance capabilities and better performance so as to taken your in-car life up a level.
Under the guidance of the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the 3D GPS navigation function, you can easily know your current locations and find the best route to get to your desired destinations accurately. Besides, this car radio comes with dual zone function, which enables you to freely listen to your favorite music while navigating.
Additionally, though the Bluetooth connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this unit, you are able to dial, answer, reject and mute hands-free phone calls as well as listen to Bluetooth streaming music without taking your hands off the steering wheel.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!