If you find the factory radio in your vehicle may not function as well as it did before, don’t feel upset or desperate. It isn’t an unusual thing that a factory radio will malfunction after several year’s use. However, to make a radio work well in your vehicle or have a even better one in it, you can replace the factory radio with a brand-new car stereo with a large amount of features. It is of great importance that you should replace with a correct head unit which can fit your car perfectly. For example, if you are a car owner of 2002 2003 2004 Chrysler 300M, you can upgrade you in-car environment with a 2002 2003 2004 Chrysler 300M car stereo with GPS Bluetooth DVD Ipod.
To better assist you in upgrading your factory radio. Here’s something important about the installation should arouse your attention. Generally speaking, the installation is so easy that it can be done by one in his own home. However, if you don’t have any experience on how to install a new head unit, you’d better ask a professional technician for help in case some unexpected damage caused during the installation. The following is the step-by-step installation guide about the 2002 2003 2004 Chrysler 300M car stereo for you to as a reference.
- To keep safe, please disconnect the negative cable of the battery.
- Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the installation.
The detailed instruction about the installation of a 2002 2003 2004 Chrysler 300M car stereo as follows:
- Remove the trim piece above cup holder with a lever.
- Remove 2 screws behind the trim piece.
- Gently pry around the side of trim panel with the lever and then remove the trim panel.
- Remove 4 screws which holds the factory radio in place.
- Take out the factory radio.
- Disconnect the smaller harness on the behind of the factory radio.
- Connect the cables of the new head unit according to the guidance of the user manual.
- Connect the smaller harness to the behind of the new radio.
- Put back the new dead unit into the dash.
- Firm four screws and trim panel.
- Firm 2 screws behind the trim piece and the trim piece.
- Turn on the new radio and have a comprehensive test.
May the above installation guide can be helpful for you. If you are still considering the upgrade and don’t have an ideal car stereo for your 2002 2003 2004 Chrysler 300M, I ‘d like to share a remarkable head unit from Seicane which can work well with 2002 2003 2004 Chrysler 300M.
This car stereo is designed as the factory radio with a lot of upgraded components and software. You can find you way to your desired destination with the help of the turn-by-turn direction and voice prompts offered by the 3D GPS navigation system. After the upgrade, your steering wheel control can still work, so you can control the volume with it. As long as you can reach a wifi hotspot, you can surf the internet freely for convenience and entertainment with the wifi built in this unit. Take this 2002 2003 2004 Chrysler 300M car stereo with you, a relaxing and wonderful driving experience will be always with you!