If you are desired of getting access to a lot of upgraded features to get more in-car convenience and entertainment in your car, it will be wise of you to replace your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio which comes with numerous comprehensive features. With such an ideal car radio installed in you car, you will definitely embrace a brand new driving experience. This article is mainly about how to remove and install a 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005-2011 Nissan X-TRAIL car radio. If you have the same or similar dashboard, you can carefully refer to the following installation instruction.
Precautions for this installation:
1. Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2. Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3. Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2001 2002 2003 2004 2005-2011 Nissan X-TRAIL car radio installation instruction
1. Pry around the edges of the trim panel with removal tools.
2. Take the trim panel out of the dash.
3. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the panel.
4. Unscrew all the screws holding the original car radio in place with a screwdriver.
5. Gently take the original car radio out of the dash.
6. Disconnect all connectors at the back of the original car radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish you can learn some skills from the above installation steps. If you encounter any problems and don’t know how to deal with, then please feel free to contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. However, if you still think it hard for you to finish the whole removal and installation process independently, you’d better arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. Anyway, before installation, it is essential for you to select an ideal car radio for your beloved car. If you have no ideas, you can check out the following link which is an amazing 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005-2011 Nissan X-TRAIL car radio from Seicane.
Upgraded to the most advanced and stable Android 7.1 operation system, a powerful quad-core CPU processor and 2GB RAM, this car radio can largely facilitate the operation to allow you to have a much smoother, faster and easier operation experience.
With this car radio installed in your car, you are able to freely get access to a wide range of practical and entertainment features, mainly including 3D GPS navigation, DVD player, FM/AM radio tuner, Bluetooth hands-free phone calls, Bluetooth streaming music, USB or SD card connection, AUX, file management, etc. Among these features or functions, one of the highlights is 3D GPS navigation. With it help, you can easily know your current locations and accurately get to your desired destinations through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And thanks to this unit’s dual zone function, you are able to listen to your favorite music while navigating.
If you like this unit, just don’t forget to add it to your shopping cart. Good luck to you!