There is no denying that an ideal car radio with high-end GPS navigation system can greatly bring you a lot of convenience to guarantee your driving safety. If your factory radio cannot support the latest map, you’d better replace it with a brand new aftermarket car radio. To help you have a general understanding of the upgrade process of a 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 HYUNDAI ELANTRA/MD car radio, here I would like to introduce the related car radio installation guide from Seicane to you. Wish it is helpful for you.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 HYUNDAI ELANTRA/MD car radio installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Remove the trim panel surround the car radio with a plastic knife.
3. Remove six screws that fixed the main panel.
4. Loose the main panel and remove it softly with a plastic knife.
5. Remove 4 screws that fixed the car radio on the dashboard.
6. Gently pull out the original car radio. Then unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
9. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Don’t be worried if you have any doubts about the above installation steps. In that case, you might as well seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. And if you still think it hard to remove the factory radio and install the new car radio by yourself, you can directly go to a car radio upgrade center and have the new car radio installed by a professional technician. Anyway, before installation, please check whether your new car radio can work well with your car or not. If not, you may refer to the following link which is about a 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 HYUNDAI ELANTRA/MD car radio from Seicane. For more information, please click:
Upgraded to the most advanced Android 7.1 operation system and a powerful quad-core 1.6GHz RK-PX3 CPU processor, this intelligent car radio can be regarded as one of your best choices to replace your factory radio.
With this car radio installed in your car, it will be possible for you to get access to a wide range of features, mainly including 3D GPS navigation function, FM/AM radio, Bluetooth hands-free calls, Bluetooth streaming music, USB or SD card connection, file management, etc, which can meet your different needs in car.
With the assistance of the worldwide real-time GPS navigation system of high accuracy, you are able to get access to voice cues, distance information, POIs and route planning all the way, therefore, you will be able to know your current locations and navigate to your desired destinations. And while navigating, you can also freely listen to your favorite music thanks to dual zone function.
What are you waiting for? If you like this unit, just add it to your shopping cart right now. Good luck to you!