With a remarkable car radio installed in your car, your in-car life will be greatly taken up a notch. And nowadays, more and more car owners are trying to replace their factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio so as to get access to a lot of upgraded and modern features. This article is mainly about introducing a 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Skoda Yeti car radio installation instruction from Seicane with you. If you also own the same or similar dashboard and plan to upgrade your factory radio, you can refer to this instruction carefully.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Skoda Yeti car radio installation instruction
1. Remove the top panel with a lever.
2. Disconnect the connector at the back of the panel.
3. Unscrew the screw with a screwdriver.
4. Remove the metal sheet on the top with your hands.
5. Unscrew two screws circled in red shown as follows under the metal sheet.
6. Remove the air conditioner vent with your hands.
7. Unscrew two screws under the vent with a screwdriver.
8. Remove the panel on the original car radio.
9. Unscrew four screws holding the original car radio with a screwdriver.
10. Take the original car radio out of the dash.
11. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
14. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
15. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
17. Put everything into their original place.
Wish the above installation can be helpful for you. If you have any problems, please don’t hesitate to contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. Or if you still think it hard to install the new car radio, you can directly go to a car radio upgrade center and ask a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. Anyway, before installation, it is essential for you to select an ideal car radio. If you have no ideas, you can check out the following link which is a 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Skoda Yeti car radio from Seicane. For more details, please click:
Loaded with the stable Android 7.1 operation system and a powerful quad-core CPU processor as well as 2GB RAM, this car radio will greatly facilitate the operation and provide users with the best service because of its enhanced and improved capability and performance.
With the assistance of the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the worldwide real-time GPS navigation system, you are able to know where you are currently and navigate to any locations you would like to go to. And this unit comes with dual zone function, which enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating.
Besides, through the wireless Bluetooth connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this unit, you can dial, answer, reject and mute Bluetooth hands-free phone calls as well as listen to your favorite music streaming from your phone music play list, which can add both convenience and enjoyment to your in-car life.
Wish you enjoy your driving experienced accompanied by this car radio. Good luck to you!