Here comes the most advanced 2000-2005 Mercedes Benz C W203 car stereo from Seicane. It looks amazing, doesn’t it?
To install such a great head unit in your car really makes more and more car owners have a more wonderful time in a long trip. That’s why replacing the factory radio with a new head unit has become a trend. To help you better upgrade your driving experience, I’d like to share a step-by-step installation guide about a Mercedes Benz C W203 car stereo with you. Wish it can be helpful for you.
Precautions for this installation:
1.Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2.Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3.Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2000-2005 Mercedes Benz C W203 car stereo installation guide
1. The picture of the original CD player and 6-disc CD player.
2. First detach the gear shift panel.
3. Use a screw driver to remove the screw marked with a red circle to release the car charger and ashtray.
4. Remove the car charger and ashtray assembly.
5. Use a screw driver to remove the screw marked with a red circle.
6. Pry the air conditioner panel out with a plastic lever.
7. Remove the original air conditioner panel.
8. Remove the heated seat and control panel assembly.
9. Pay attention to this buckle.
10. Remove two screws.
11. Pull out the original CD player.
12. Please be careful not to stretch the wiring harness behind the assembly.
13. The wiring diagram as follows. Put the plug of the car in the socket of the unit.
14. The wiring diagram.
15. The wiring diagram.
16. Radio antenna lead.
17. Install the new Seicane stereo back after the wiring harness has bee connected. Fasten the four screws.
18. Install the air conditioner panel, the car charger, the ashtray, the heated seat and the control panel back.
19. Reinstall cigarette lighter.
20. Turn on the new Seicane stereo and have a careful check if everything works well.
Wish the above installation guide can be helpful for you. If you have any questions during the whole process of the installation, you can consult your dealer or a professional. If it’s the first time for you to upgrade your factory radio, you’d better do it under the help of a professional. Besides, it’s necessary for you to check your new stereo can fit your car. If you don’t know how to check, then I’ d like to introduce a great Mercedes Benz C W203 car stereo from Seicane to you, here’s the link:
This Mercedes Benz C W203 car stereo can be compatible with various kinds of audio and video formats for you to keep both you and your passengers entertained on all trips, which include DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/MP4/JPG/CD-R, etc. Take this latest GPS navigation system with you, you can easily find your way to a variety of locations. The bluetooth technology lets you wirelessly pair with your enabled mobile phone to make and receive hands-free calls and stream music to keep safe and enjoyable during your driving.
With a large amount of practical and entertainment features, this Mercedes Benz C W203 car stereo is just your best choice for you to upgrade your factory radio. Why not take it right now?