If your factory radio comes with several simple functions, will you still keep it in your car? Under this circumstance, in my opinion, it is wise of you to replace your factory radio with a brand new multifunctional car radio if you would like to enjoy more convenience and enjoyment as well as embrace a brand new driving experience. The following is a 2008 2009 2010 2011-2015 Mazda 6 Rui wing car radio installation instruction from Seicane which I would like to share with you. If you own the same or similar dashboard, you’d better refer to this instruction.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2008 2009 2010 2011-2015 Mazda 6 Rui wing car radio installation instruction
1. Remove the panel on downside of the e-brake. Please make sure your e-brake is up.
2. Remove the shift knob by screwing it off counterclockwise.
3. Remove the plastic part around the shift lever.
4. Release two side trims.
5. Remove the trim pieces around the air conditioning control.You may start from the bottom.
6. Remove four screws that fixed the AC control so as to drop down the AC control.
7. Unscrew two bottom screws that are holding the radio.
8. Grab the top panel so as to remove it.
9. Remove two last screws that are holding the radio with a screwdriver.
10. Gently take out the original radio.
11. Disconnect connectors and cables at the back of the radio. Please use a removal tool to help you.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
14. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original stereo’s plugs.
15. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
17. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish the above installation steps can be helpful for you. If you have any doubts, please don’t hesitate to contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional. If you still think the whole installation process is too complicated for you, you can directly ask a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. Besides, it is very essential for you to pick an ideal car radio. If you have no ideas, you can check out the following link which is an amazing 2008 2009 2010 2011-2015 Mazda 6 Rui wing car radio from Seicane.
This car radio is loaded with the advanced and stable Android 6.1 operation system and a powerful quad-core CPU processor, which comes with a lot of practical and entertainment features to meet your different needs in car.
Even if you don’t have good sense of directions, under the guidance of the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the high-end 3D GPS navigation system, you can easily know your current locations and find the right way to reach any locations you would like to go to. What’s more, this car radio comes with dual zone function, so you can freely listen to radio, USB or SD card music playback under GPS mode.
Additionally, under the wireless Bluetooth technology, without taking your hands off the steering wheel, you can connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to this car radio, so you can dial, answer, reject and mute Bluetooth hands-free phone calls as well as listen to Bluetooth streaming music.
If you like this unit, please don’t hesitate to add this unit to your shopping cart. Good luck!