To reduce some budget on replacing your factory radio, you can try to install the new car radio by yourself. IF you have some related experience and a correct installation guide, it will be much easier for you to finish the whole installation process by yourself. The following is a 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008-2011 Mercedes Benz CLK Class W209 CLK270 CLK320 CLK350 CLK500 CLK550 car radio installation guide, if you have the same or similar dashboard, you can follow it to help with the installation.
Tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2004 2005 2006 2007 2008-2011 Mercedes Benz CLK Class W209 CLK270 CLK320 CLK350 CLK500 CLK550 car radio installation guide
1. First detach the gear shift panel.
2. Use a screw driver to remove the screw marked with a red circle to release the car charger and ashtray.
3. Remove the car charger and ashtray assembly.
4. Use a screw driver to remove the screw marked with a red circle.
5. Pry the air conditioner panel out with a plastic lever.
6. Remove the original air conditioner panel.
7. Remove the heated seat and control panel assembly.
8. Pay attention to this buckle.
9. Remove two screws.
10. Pull out the original car radio.
11. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane head unit.
12. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane head unit.
13. Connect the Seicane head unit to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
14. Install the new Seicane radio back after the wiring harness has been connected. Fasten the four screws.
15. Install the air conditioner panel, the car charger, the ashtray, the heated seat and the control panel back.
16. Reinstall cigarette lighter.
17. Turn on the new Seicane head unit and have a careful check if everything works well.
Wish the above installation guide can help you successfully install a 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008-2011 Mercedes Benz CLK Class W209 CLK270 CLK320 CLK350 CLK500 CLK550 car radio. If you have any doubts, you can browse some professional websites, besides, you can also seek help from our dealer or a professional technician. Anyway, it is essential for you to pick an ideal car radio carefully. If you have ideas, you can refer to the following link which is an amazing car radio from Seicane. Here comes the link, please click:
With an exquisite interface and high configurations, this car radio can be regarded as one of the best replacements for your old factory radio.
Even though you have no good sense of direction, you can easily locate where you are and navigate to any locations you would like to go to according to turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the advanced 3D GPS navigation system of high accuracy. And this unit’s dual zone function enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating.
Under the wireless Bluetooth technology, you can pair your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this car radio so as to get access to both Bluetooth hands-free phone calls and Bluetooth streaming music. Therefore, you will have a safer driving and keep relaxed all the way.
If you like this unit, just add it to your shopping cart right now. Good luck!