It is not abnormal that you find your factory radio cannot be compatible with some new features as technology improves rapidly. Under this circumstance, it is wise of you to upgrade your factory radio’s capacities by installing a brand new multifunctional car stereo. If you own a 2013-2016 Toyota RAV4 and plan to upgrade your factory radio, you can refer to the following detailed 2013-2016 Toyota RAV4 car radio installation guide.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2013-2016 Toyota RAV4 car radio installation guide
1. Using an automotive trim tool to remove the upper dashboard trim panel. Set the panel aside once removed.
2. Gently pry the air conditioning vents on the left and right-hand sides of the factory touch screen unit away from the dashboard.
3. Gently pry the clock display and hazard lamp panel away from the dashboard and set it to the side.
4. Remove the four retaining screws attaching the factory touch screen unit to the dashboard.
5. Gently lift the touch screen unit away from the dashboard and lean it forward to gain access to the wiring harnesses on the reverse side.
6. Disconnect the touch screen by unplugging the individual harnesses.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place.
Before installation, please make sure that you are clear about every detailed step. If you have any doubts, please feel free to seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. Besides, if you still think the installation process is too complicated for you to finish, you can straightly go to a car radio upgrade center to arrange a professional technician to install the new car radio. And here I would like to introduce a remarkable 2013-2016 Toyota RAV4 car radio from Seicane to you. For more information, please click:
This car radio is upgraded to the advanced Android 6.0 operation system and a powerful 8 – Core 1.5 GHz RK-PX5 A53 processor and 32GB Inland flash as well as 2GB RAM.
Under the wireless Bluetooth technology, Bluetooth hands-free calls and streaming music are both available as long as you pair your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this unit. With keeping your hands on the steering wheel and your eyes on the road ahead, you can enjoy a lot of convenience and enjoyment.
Besides, the strong GPS mode is specially built in for you to accurately locate and arrive at your destinations through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And because of this unit’s dual zone function, you can listen to your favorite music under GPS mode and the music can switch to GPS voice automatically.
What are you waiting for? If you like this unit, just add it to your shopping cart right now. Good luck to you!