Do you own a 2013 2014 2015 VW Volkswagen Passat Jetta and think your factory radio is too outdated to be compatible with a wide range of practical and entertainment features? If yes, it will be a great choice for you to think about replacing your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio. And you might as well find a related installation guide to have a general understanding of the car radio installation. The following is a 2013 2014 2015 VW Volkswagen Passat Jetta car radio installation guide from Seicane. Wish it can be helpful for you.
Tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2013 2014 2015 VW Volkswagen Passat Jetta car radio installation guide
1. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
2. Remove screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the radio.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6. Put the new Seicane radio into your car, you should check whether your connections are correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7. If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8. Firm the panel on the new Seicane radio. Finally the new Seicane radio is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new radio.
Please make clear every detailed step before installation. If you have any doubts, please don’t be hesitated to consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. Or you can arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio directly. And to help you choose a suitable car radio, here I would like to recommend a remarkable 2013 2014 2015 VW Volkswagen Passat Jetta car radio from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
With this car radio installed in your car, you may find it is running on the stable Android 7.1 operation system and a powerful quad-core 1.6 GHz RK PX3 CPU processor, which can greatly smooth the operation as well as offer a stable system.
Thanks to the built-in 3D GPS navigation system of high accuracy, you can quickly locate where you are and navigate to your desired destinations through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And this unit’s dual zone function enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating.
Besides, without taking your hands off the steering wheel, hands-free calls and streaming music are both available for you as long as you connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to this car radio. Therefore, you will gain a lot of great convenience and enjoyment.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!