As everyone knows, a new car radio can bring not only convenience but also enjoyment to both car owners and passengers at the same time. Therefore, more and more car owners are trying to replace the factory radio with a new car radio. With a correct installation guide, the new radio can be easily installed in your car. The following is a step-by-step 2011 Hyundai Accent WIT Hatchback Car Stereo installation guide from Seicane for the reference of car owners of 2011- Hyundai Accent WIT Hatchback.
Tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2011- Hyundai Accent WIT Hatchback car radio installation guide
1. Use a plastic removal tool to pry the trim panel and remove it.
2. Disconnect connectors at the back of the panel.
3. Unscrew four screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
4. Gently take out the original radio.
5. Unplug connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
9. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
11. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
That’s all about how to remove and install a 2011 Hyundai Accent WIT Hatchback Car Stereo. Wish you can get some help from it. If you have anything you cannot understand, you can turn to your dealer or a professional for help. If you don’t have a suitable car radio for your car, I’d like to share an ideal 2011 Hyundai Accent WIT Hatchback Car Stereo from Seicane with you. For more details, please click:
This all-in-one car radio is specially designed for the factory radio upgrade of 2011- Hyundai Accent WIT Hatchback. Featured with the advanced Android 5.0.1 operation system and a powerful R16 1.8GHz A9 Quad-core CPU, you can take your car radio up a notch because of its high configuration and performance. The built-in GPS navigation makes it easier to locate where you are and lead you to your destinations with turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. Besides, a large amount of entertainment options to play DVDs, CDs, music, TV programs, etc. are supported to make your long tiring driving be filled with joy and comfort. Wish you like it!