Are you still searching online for an adoptable instruction for the upgrade of a 2010-2015 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 car stereo? If your answer is “yes”, then I would like to congratulate you that you have found it now. This article is mainly introducing the removal and installation of a 2010-2015 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 car stereo. If you have the same vehicle type, you can refer to this step-by-step car stereo installation instruction. Wish you can get some help from it.
Some tips before the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2010-2015 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 car stereo installation instruction
1. Remove the padded covers from the two sides of the lower section at the center of the dash.
2. Next remove the silver Philips-head screw at the top and unclip the plastic retainer at the bottom of each side cover.
3. Remove the side covers by pulling them towards the rear of the vehicle and slightly outwards.
4. Carefully remove the top cover by using a plastic flat removal tool.
5. Remove the air conditioning vents, and then disconnect the temperature control wires.
6. Remove the radio fascia and disconnect the wires at the back of it.
7. Pull out the lower segment containing the ashtray and power outlets.
8. Remove the air conditioning control and display section and its wiring connector.
9. Remove screws that fix the stereo on the dashboard.
10. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the stereo.
11. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
12. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
13. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original stereo’s plugs.
14. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
15. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
16. Put everything into their original place.
Wish you succeed in the 2010-2015 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 car stereo installation on your own. Before the installation, please make clear every step. If you are not sure, you can seek help from your dealer or a professional. And during the installation, you can ask an experienced person to help you alongside. Besides, if you don’t have a compatible car stereo for your beloved car yet, I’d like to share a marvelous 2010-2015 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 gps car stereo from Seicane with you. For more details, please click:
This intelligent 2010-2015 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 car stereo comes with a wide range of upgraded and new features, such as GPS navigation system, Bluetooth connectivity, DVD player, FM/AM stereo, Wi-Fi, USB connection, etc to provide you with an excellent driving experience. And you don’t have to worry about the compatibility between this unit and your car as the steering wheel control still remains its original functions after installation. Don’t hesitate to buy this 2010-2015 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 car stereo and have a great fun with it on all trips!