Getting an ideal car radio, can you install it on your own? If not, it’s suggested you go to a car stereo upgrade center or ask a professional for help. If you have a 2009 2010 2011 DODGE RAM Pickup Trucks enger Caliber Challenger Dakota Dura radio and are going to upgrade your factory radio, you can refer to this professional DODGE RAM Pickup Trucks enger Caliber Challenger Dakota Dura radio installation guide from Seicane at first, which may help a lot for the installation.
Some tips before the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2009 2010 2011 DODGE RAM Pickup Trucks enger Caliber Challenger Dakota Dura radio installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Remove the panel by prying the edges with a lever.
3. Unscrew four screws holding the original radio in place with a screwdriver.
4. Take the original radio out of the dash.
5. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the original radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
9. Turn on the new Seicane radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10. Put the new Seicane radio into the dash.
11. Put everything into their original place.
Now with the help of this detailed installation guide for a 2009 2010 2011 DODGE RAM Pickup Trucks enger Caliber Challenger Dakota Dura radio, can you install your new radio on your onwn? If not, you can ask a professional to install. If you are still looking for a suitable head unit for your car, I’d like to recommend an amazing DODGE RAM Pickup Trucks enger Caliber Challenger Dakota Dura radio from Seicane to you. Please click for more details:
If your car is one of the DODGE RAM Pickup Trucks enger Caliber Challenger Dakota Dura of year from 2009, 2010 to 2011, then this in dash DODGE RAM Pickup Trucks enger Caliber Challenger Dakota Dura radio can fit to your factory radio. The built-in navigation system can let you can go anywhere without getting lost. This high quality DVD player will also add a large amount of entertainment for your families and passengers during the tiring and boring long trip. The reverse camera is also supported for parking. Wish you like it and have a wonderful time with it. Good luck!