What kind of measures will you take if you are looking forward to upgrading your driving experience? You can choose to buy a new car for newer and higher performance, but it will cost you a lot of money. However, to upgrade your factory radio by installing a new aftermarket car stereo can take your driving experience up a notch which also helps you save a certain amount of money. Here I would like to introduce some steps to install a 2008-2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee car stereo. If you have the same vehicle type and plan to upgrade your factory radio, you might as well refer to these steps.
Some tips before the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2008-2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee car stereo installation steps
1. The original car radio.
2. Remove the panel by prying the edges with a lever.
3. Unscrew four screws holding the original radio in place with a screwdriver.
4. Take the original radio out of the dash.
5. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the original radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio’s plugs.
9. Turn on the new Seicane stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10. Put the new Seicane stereo into the dash.
11. Put everything into their original place.
Wish you get some help from the above installation steps. If there are any doubts, please feel free to contact your dealer or seek help from a professional. Or you can ask someone experienced to help you. If this is the first time for you to install a car stereo, to avoid damage to your car and the stereo, you’d better go to a car stereo upgrade center to ask a technician to install the stereo directly.
Now I would like to recommend a 2008-2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee car stereo from Seicane to you. Here comes the link, please click:
This marvelous car stereo, which comes with a wide range of comprehensive features, will be one of the best choices for you to replace your factory radio in 2008-2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
The worldwide real-time navigation function provides current location, landmark building display, 3D street view, destination search and turn-by-turn voice directions, etc for you to find the most suitable way to arrive at your destinations.
What’s more, under wireless Bluetooth technology, with keeping your hands off the steering wheel and your eyes on the road ahead, you can make, receive, reject and mute hands-free calls as well listen to your favorite music streaming from your phone playlists.
Just remember to add this unit to your shopping cart if you like it. Good luck to you!