As more car stereos are with plug-and-play features now, you don’t have to modify or cut any wires in car and it only cost you several steps to finish the whole upgrade process. Therefore, you can also be a “professional” who can remove a factory radio and install a new car stereo? If you plan to upgrade a 2006-2013 Mercedes Benz R Class W251 R280 R300 R320 R350 R63 stereo, please don’t hesitate to read the following clear installation guide for a 2006-2013 Mercedes Benz R Class W251 R280 R300 R320 R350 R63 car stereo.
Precautions for this installation:
1.Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2.Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3.Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
4.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
5.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd- 400
2006-2013 Mercedes Benz R Class W251 R280 R300 R320 R350 R63 car stereo installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Pry out the air conditioner panel along gap with a lever.
3. Remove the air conditioner panel.
4. Remove two screws holding the stereo in the dashboard frame with a screwdriver.
5. Pull the buckles down.
6. Carefully take the original car radio out of the dashboard.
7. Disconnect the ISO plug of the car in the socket of the original car radio.
8. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
9. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
10. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio’s plugs.
11. Put the new Seicane stereo back into the dash.
12. Put the buckles back into its original place.
13. Install two screws and the air conditioner panel.
14. Turn on the new Seicane stereo and have a comprehensive test if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
Wish the above installation guide can do some help to your installation. If you are trapped into any trouble, please feel free to communicate with a professional mechanic and your dealer or you can ask an experienced person to help you alongside. If you don’t know which kind of stereo can fit your car very well, I’d like to recommend a 2006-2013 Mercedes Benz R Class W251 R280 R300 R320 R350 R63 stereo to you for your reference.
Specially designed for a 2006-2013 Mercedes Benz R Class W251 R280 R300 R320 R350 R63, this stereo’s capacity is enhanced by the stable Android 5.1.1 operation system a powerful RK3188 1.6 GHz Quad-core processor. Under the Bluetooth technology, you are able to link your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this unit so as to gain access to hands-free calls and streaming music, which can guarantee your driving safety, convenience and entertainment. Additionally, this stereo is equipped with the high-precise worldwide real-time navigation function, which makes you possible to easily locate and navigate to your desired destinations accurately and punctually according to the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. Wish you enjoy your driving accompanied by this stereo with multiple functions from now on!