There is a common phenomenon that more and more car owners replace their factory radios with new aftermarket car radio in order to have a more comfortable and relaxing driving experience. If you also have such a plan, you’d better find a related installation guide to help you. This article is mainly about how to remove and install a 2004-2012 Mercedes Benz B Class W245 B150 B160 B170 B180 B200 B55 Stereo Audio. If you are an owner of 2004-2012 Mercedes Benz B Class W245 B150 B160 B170 B180 B200 B55, you can refer to the following step-by-step installation guide to help with the installation.
Precautions for this installation:
1.Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2.Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3.Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2004-2012 Mercedes Benz B Class W245 B150 B160 B170 B180 B200 B55 car radio installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Remove the air vent with a plastic removal tool.
3. Remove the trim panel with a plastic removal tool.
4. Unscrew four screws that are holding the radio on the dashboard.
5. Take out the original car radio.
6. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original stereo’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish you can gain some inspirations from the above guide to help with your installation. If you come across any problems you cannot solve independently, you can contact with your dealer for a wiring diagram or seek help from a professional. Besides, it is especially crucial for you to check the compatibility between a new car stereo and your car before you buy the stereo. If you have no ideas, you can refer to a remarkable 2004-2012 Mercedes Benz B Class W245 B150 B160 B170 B180 B200 B55 gps bluetooth car stereo from Seicane. Please click:
Compatible with a wide range of practical and entertainment features, this car stereo can bring you a brand new driving experience. Because of its Bluetooth feature, you’re allowed to make, receive or reject phone calls and enjoy streaming music without keeping your hands off the steering wheel. And even you travel around an unfamiliar place, you don’t need to worry about getting lost due to the powerful built-in GPS navigation system. If you like this great gps bluetooth car stereo, don’t forget to add it to you cart. Good luck to you!