To enjoy all your trips, you can simply listen to your favorite music or watch your favorite videos. If your factory radio just comes with single functions, you can simply replace it with a new aftermarket head unit. If you worry about the installation, you can find a correct installation guide to help you. If you also have a 2004-2011 VW Volkswagen Sagitar PASSAT ,this detailed 2004-2011 VW Volkswagen Sagitar PASSAT car stereo installation guide from Seicane can be instructive for you.
Tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2004-2011 VW Volkswagen Sagitar PASSAT car stereo installation guide
1. Remove the top panel with a lever.
2. Disconnect the connector at the back of the panel.
3. Unscrew the screw with a screwdriver.
4. Remove the metal sheet on the top with your hands.
5. Unscrew two screws circled in red shown as follows under the metal sheet.
6. Remove the air conditioner vent with your hands.
7. Unscrew two screws under the vent with a screwdriver.
8. Remove the panel on the original car radio.
9. Unscrew four screws holding the original car radio with a screwdriver.
10. Take the original car radio out of the dash.
11. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane head unit.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane head unit.
14. Connect the Seicane head unit to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
15. Turn on the new Seicane head unit to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16.Put the new Seicane head unit into the dash.
17. Put everything into their original place.
After reading this step-by-step installation instruction, can you install this 2004-2011 VW Volkswagen Sagitar PASSAT car stereo in your car? If you find it too hard for you, you’d better turn to a professional for help. Before and during the installation, you can also seek help from your dealer if you encounter any problem. Please make clear all the steps, so that you can finish the installation with a big success.
If you are selecting a DVD player combined with GPS function for your 2004-2011 VW Volkswagen Sagitar PASSAT, you will be greatly surprised at this all-in-one 2004-2011 VW Volkswagen Sagitar PASSAT car stereo with its advanced configuration and the competitive price. It comes with a variety of functions including: 3D GPS, bluetooth, DVD, CD, FM/AM radio tuners, RDS, Ipod, file management, etc. Your steering wheel control can still work after installation. And the input of the reverse camera is also supported for safe parking. Wish you have a wonderful time with this intelligent 2004-2011 VW Volkswagen Sagitar PASSAT car stereo and go with great fun! Good luck!