It is quite normal that you find malfunction or something dissatisfying with your factory radio with single function after several years’ use. If you are a car owner of 2002 2003 2004 Chrysler Concorde and want to have a brand new in-car environment and a different driving experience, it’s strongly recommended to upgrade the factory radio with a modern Chrysler Concorde head unit.
Some owners may worry about the complicated installation and dare not upgrade their factory radio with a new one. Actually, since no wire of your car needs to be cut or modified, the installation of a new head unit is quite easy that some owners can totally do it by themselves at their home. However, if you have no experience on the installation of a new head unit, it’s wise of you to have it installed in case of some unexpected damage which may be caused during the whole installation. The following is the detailed instruction about how to upgrade a 2002 2003 2004 Chrysler Concorde head unit with GPS DVD Bluetooth touch screen.
Precautions before the installation:
- Please disconnect the negative cable of the battery for your safety.
- Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the installation.
The below is the step-by-step instruction on how to upgrade a 2002 2003 2004 Chrysler Concorde head unit:
- Remove the trim piece above cup holder with a lever.
- Remove 2 screws behind the trim piece.
- Gently pry around the side of trim panel with the lever and then remove the trim panel.
- Remove 4 screws which holds the factory radio in place.
- Take out the factory radio.
- Disconnect the smaller harness on the behind of the factory radio.
- Connect the cables of the new head unit according to the guidance of the user manual.
- Connect the smaller harness at the back of the new radio.
- Put the new dead unit back into the dash.
- Install four screws and trim panel.
- Install 2 screws behind the trim piece and the trim piece.
- Turn on the new radio and have a comprehensive test.
Above all, wish the step-by-step instruction can be helpful for you. Please note that there may be a little difference on the dashboard between different years of the car, if you find the difference between the above pictures and your own car, you can ask the dealer for corresponding detailed instructions.
To upgrade with a new car head unit, the first and foremost thing is to find a suitable car stereo for your 2002 2003 2004 Chrysler Concorde. If you have no idea which one can fit your car, I’d like to share an amazing 2002 2003 2004 Chrysler Concorde head unit from Seicane to you as a reference.
With the upgraded WINCE 6.0 CORE operation system and the improved frameware, this popular double din 2002 2003 2004 Chrysler Concorde head unit can perfectly replace the factory radio in your vehicle. The built-in GPS navigation system to provide turn-by-turn direction and voice prompts can guide you to a lot of locations within the least time. The Bluetooth technology allows you to wirelessly your enabled mobile phone with this unit for hands-free calls and streaming music to have a safe and cheerful driving. What’s more, its powerful multimedia player supports playing region-free all the way in your vehicle. DVD, VCD, CD, Ipod, FM/AM radio for you to relax.
Take this 2002 2003 2004 Chrysler Concorde head unit and set off with a new driving experience from now on!