Do you have a plan to upgrade your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio? If your answer is “yes”, then you need a related car radio installation guide. If you are an owner of a 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010-2013 Mitsubishi PAJERO V97/V93 and plan to replace your factory radio, you can refer to the following 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010-2013 Mitsubishi PAJERO V97/V93 car radio installation guide. Wish it can be helpful for you.
4 tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2006 2007 2008 2009 2010-2013 Mitsubishi PAJERO V97/V93 car radio installation guide
1. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
2. Remove screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the radio.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6. Put the new Seicane radio into your car, you should check whether your connections are correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7. If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8. Firm the panel on the new Seicane radio. Finally the new Seicane radio is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new radio.
If you have any doubts, you can consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. Or you can directly arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio.
To help you pick an ideal car radio, here I would like to share a remarkable 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010-2013 Mitsubishi PAJERO V97/V93 car radio from Seicane with you. For more details, please click:
Even if you have no good sense of directions, you can make full use of this car radio’s GPS function to locate where you are and navigate to your desired destinations according to turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And thanks to this unit’s dual zone function, you can freely listen to your favorite music while navigating.
Besides, by simply pairing the car radio with your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone, you are able to dial, answer, reject or mute hands-free calls and enjoy Bluetooth music from your phone music playlists, which can largely promise you a very safe and relaxing driving experience.
Wish you like this unit! Good luck!