At present, as the technology develops, your factory radio may not be compatible with some upgraded and brand new features. Under this circumstance, it will be a wise choice for you to replace your factory radio with an up-to-date car radio. This article aims to introduce detailed removal and installation steps for a 2012 2013 CITROEN ELYSEE/peugeot 301 car radio. If you own the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to these steps carefully.
Tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2012 2013 CITROEN ELYSEE/peugeot 301 car radio installation steps
1. Insert the release keys into the removal slots of the radio and pull outwards to release the radio.
2. Pull out the original radio.
3. Disconnect the wiring loom and the aerial lead to release the radio.
4. Remove the radio trim panel with a plastic removal tool.
5. Disconnect the emergency light switch and one key lock.
6. Remove screws on the factory CD case and take out the CD case.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish you can learn some skills from the above installation steps. If you meet any difficulties but don’t know how to overcome them independently, you can consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. Or you can straightly go to a car radio upgrade center to ask a technician to help you install the new car radio.
To help you successfully select an ideal car radio for your beloved car, here I would like to share a amazing 2012 2013 CITROEN ELYSEE/peugeot 301 car radio from Seicane with you. You might as well check out the link below for more details.
This powerful car radio can be regarded as the best replacement for your factory radio in since it comes with enhanced capacity and better performance consist of the advanced Android 6.0 operation system and a powerful 8 – Core 1.5 GHz Coretex-A53 processor.
Featured with an 8 inch multi-touch screen with 1024*600 pixel resolution, this unit allows you to turn on the DVD player to enjoy perfect display effect when you are watching videos, TV programs and movies. Besides, you can also have a good view of the road ahead.
Thanks to the built-in GPS navigation system in this unit, you can easily know your current locations and find the right way to reach any locations you would like to go to through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. Additionally, with dual zone function of this unit, you can freely listen to your favorite music while navigating, which add convenience and enjoyment to your driving at the same time.
If you like this unit, just add it to your shopping cart. Good luck!