Want to upgrade your DVD player Radio? Have trouble with how to remove it? Have trouble with how to install it? Here is the most useful and easy to learn ways for you to deal with your 2010-2013 Nissan March from Seicane. Just in several steps can you finish the replacement of your car radio. Now please pay attention to read the following steps which is useful for all of the Nissan March owners.
Precautions for this installation:
1.Parking your car in the right place before you start any work.
2.Making sure your power supply is off and remove your key in case of any danger.
3.If you want to clean your dashboard, please use clean dried cloth instead of cleaning products.
4.Here are some useful tools recommended to you for this removal and installation. Please click here for more information: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
Nissan March DVD player radio installation instruction:
1. This is the plastic knife you can use to remove the original console panel. From the right side of the panel along the gap. Then pull it gently.
2.There will be a small tab on the back of the button.
3. So you should press the tab to get it free. Now you can set it aside.
4. The fours crews are fixed in the dashboard. Remove them with gimlet from right to left.
5.Unplug the tab on the back of the stereo.
6. Plug the tab to the connectors.
7. There will be three lines left for your new stereo. So far the removal of the radio is completed. Next steps will be the installation of the stereo.
8. Check all the accessories of the new Seicane stereo.
9. Install the brackets on both sides of Seicane Nissan MARCH Radio.
10. Dock the connectors of the original vehicle and the up graded stereo.
11. Insert the wires to the appropriate place of the radio.
12. Fix the Seicane Radio with the four screws.
13. Firm the console panel. The installation is completed and now you can begin your test of this radio.
That’s all about how to remove and install 2010-2013 Nissan March Radio. For a newbie, if you want to repair your radio, you’d better ask someone professional to do it. If you want to know about new DVD player radio, here is the best choice for you from Seicane:
With the useful Bluetooth, you can avoid danger during your trip while you answer your phone or listen to music. The rearview camera also bring you a safe trip. Enjoy your leisure time with powerful Android 5.1.1 and HD 1024*600 touch Screen OBD2.