Can you believe it? An ideal car radio can not only guide you to your destinations with its accurate direction but also bring you a lot of fun at the same time? Since most car radios are with plug and play features, you can also try to remove your factory radio and install the new car radio on your own. The following is a 2010 2011 2012 2013 Skoda Superb car radio installation instruction from Seicane. If you have the same or similar dashboard and plan to replace your factory radio, you can refer to the following instruction.
Please notice before the installation:
1. Please apply the parking brake and remove the negative cable on the vehicle battery before the removal to ensure safety.
2. A lever and a screwdriver need to be prepared before the installation.
3. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2010 2011 2012 2013 Skoda Superb car radio installation instruction
1. Remove the top panel with a lever.
2. Disconnect the connector at the back of the panel.
3. Unscrew the screw with a screwdriver.
4. Remove the metal sheet on the top with your hands.
5. Unscrew two screws circled in red shown as follows under the metal sheet.
6. Remove the air conditioner vent with your hands.
7. Unscrew two screws under the vent with a screwdriver.
8. Remove the panel on the original car radio.
9. Unscrew four screws holding the original car radio with a screwdriver.
10. Take the original car radio out of the dash.
11. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
14. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
15. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
17. Put everything into their original place.
Wish you can learn some skills from the above installation steps. If you have any doubts, please feel free to contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. Or if you still think it hard for you to finish the whole installation process by yourself, you can directly go to a car radio upgrade center and arrange a professional technician to help install the new car radio.
To help you select an ideal car radio for your car, here I’d like to share a remarkable 2010 2011 2012 2013 Skoda Superb car radio from Seicane with you for your reference.
This car radio is running on the most advanced Android 7.1 operation system and a strong quad-core CPU processor to enhance and improve its capabilities and performance.
Even you don’t have good sense of directions in daily life, with the assistance of the high-end 3D GPS navigation system, you can easily locate where you are and navigate to any locations you would like to go to according to turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And this unit comes with dual zone function which enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating.
Under the wireless Bluetooth technology, you can pair your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this unit so as to get access to Bluetooth hands-free phone calls as well as listen to Bluetooth streaming music from your phone playlist.
Wish you have a nice trip accompanied by this intelligent car radio. Good luck!