As a car owner, you may have considered this question that how you can get your ideal stereo installed in your car. If you have no experience of the installation, it is wise of you to have your stereo installed by a professional technician from a car stereo upgrade center. But if you have some experience, you can also finish the installation with the help of the step-by-step installation guide. Today I would like to introduce a detailed 2006-2011 Honda CR-V stereo installation guide from Seicane for your reference.
Precautions for this installation:
1.Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2.Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3.Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2006-2011 Honda CR-V stereo installation guide
1. The original radio of the car.
2. Use a screwdriver to push up the heater control on the right side. Do the same on the left side.
3. Take out the heater control with your hands.
4. Pry the top of the decoration panel with removal tools and remove it with your hands, and put it aside.
5. Push out the vent panel with your hands at the back and set it on the top of the dashboard.
6. Remove four screws(two on the top, the other two at the bottom) holding the radio in the dash.
7. Take the original radio out of the dash with your hands.
8. Unplug the connectors at the back of the original radio.
9. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane stereo.
10. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane stereo.
11. Connect the Seicane stereo to your original car radio’s plugs.
12. Put the new Seicane stereo into the dash.
13. Turn on the new Seicane stereo and check whether the unit is working properly. If not, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
14. Install screws and the panel, and put everything into their original place.
After reading the above stereo installation guide, do you have a general understanding of the whole installation process for the 2006-2011 Honda CR-V stereo. If you have any questions, you can contact with your dealer for seeking a wiring diagram or turn to a professional for help. To help you better select an ideal stereo, you can refer to the following link which is a 2006-2011 Honda CR-V stereo from Seicane.
Coming with the advanced Android 5.1.1 operation system as well as a high-quality RK3188 1.6 GHz Cortex A9 Quad-core processor, this stereo greatly facilitates its operation and offer users the best services with its high performance and configuration. A wide range of features are supported by this stereo, including the built-in 3D GPS Navigation System, Bluetooth technology, DVD player, FM/AM radio, USB/SD Connection, etc. Additionally, there are various audio and video formats supported by this stereo, such as DVD, VCD, CD, MP3 etc, which can satisfy almost all your different entertaining needs. Don’t hesitate to install this multifunctional 2006-2011 Honda CR-V stereo in your car. Good luck to you!