Please look at the picture below, it’s a modern 2004-2011 VW Volkswagen PASSAT(MS127/MK6) car radio from Seicane after installation. If you are a car owner of a 2004-2011 VW Volkswagen PASSAT(MS127/MK6) and are going to replace your factory radio, it’s wise of you to choose such a multifunctional car stereo which can bring quite a lot of convenience and enjoyment for you. Here I’d like to introduce the detailed installation instruction about the VW Volkswagen PASSAT(MS127/MK6) car radio. If you also have the same dashboard as below, you can take it as a reference.
Some tips before the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2004-2011 VW Volkswagen PASSAT(MS127/MK6) car radio installation guide
1. Remove the top panel with a lever.
2. Disconnect the connector at the back of the panel.
3. Unscrew the screw with a screwdriver.
4. Remove the metal sheet on the top with your hands.
5. Unscrew two screws circled in red shown as follows under the metal sheet.
6. Remove the air conditioner vent with your hands.
7. Unscrew two screws under the vent with a screwdriver.
8. Remove the panel on the original car radio.
9. Unscrew four screws holding the original car radio with a screwdriver.
10. Take the original car radio out of the dash.
11. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
14.Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
15.Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16.Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
17. Put everything into their original place.
Are you able to can you install this 2004-2011 VW Volkswagen PASSAT(MS127/MK6) car radio in your car after reading this step-by-step installation instruction? If you have any question, you can turn to a professional for help. Please make clear all the steps, so that you can achieve the installation easily.
In addition, it’s vital for you to make sure you have a right car stereo for your car. If you have no idea about this, you can refer to this modern VW Volkswagen PASSAT(MS127/MK6) car radio from Seicane. Here’s the link, please click:
This large 8 inch VW Volkswagen PASSAT(MS127/MK6) car radio effortlessly handles the web’s most popular video and audio file formats like DVD/DIVX/MP4/MP3/MP2/VCD with style. Connect your portable media player to this unit through the USB port or better yet, maximize your driving exhilaration with access to your complete music collection by attaching your iPod to it. Bluetooth functionality is available with this car DVD player, which allows you to stream music of your mobile phones and have hands-free conversations with your callers. Take it right now and have a wonderful time on all trips!