If you are an owner of 2004-2010 Toyota Prado, and want to pursue both comfort and convenience in car, it is high time for you to upgrade your factory radio with a brand new all-in-one car radio. After the upgrade, you can gain not only a comfortable car interior environment but also an excellent experience. The related installation guide for a 2004-2010 Toyota Prado Radio GPS Navigation System from Seicane is as follow, and you can take it as reference.
Some tips before the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2004-2010 Toyota Prado car radio installation guide
1. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
2. Remove screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the radio.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6. Put the new Seicane radio into your car, you should check whether your connections are correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7. If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8. Firm the panel on the new Seicane radio. Finally the new Seicane radio is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new radio.
Don’t worry if you find your dashboard differs to the dashboard shown above since car dashboard varies from year to year and the installation steps are similar. If you have any questions, you can consult your dealer or seek help from a professional. But if you don’t have an ideal car radio, you can check the following link which is a 2004-2010 Toyota Prado Radio GPS Navigation System from Seicane. Please click:
This all-in-one car radio, which is specially designed for 2004-2010 Toyota Prado, comes with a variety of functions and features, including 3D GPS navigation system, CD/ DVD player, Bluetooth technology, Rearview camera, USB connection, etc. Therefore, this car radio can meet almost all your various needs thanks to these practical functions and entertainment features. When you turn on the GPS navigation, you can easily reach your ideal destinations while enjoying your favorite music at the same time during the driving process. Wish you like it and good luck to you!