To narrow down some budget on replacing your factory radio, you can install your new car radio on your own. If you used to install a car radio before and have a correct installation guide, it is much easier for you to finish the installation by yourself. Please have a look at the image below. It is a multifunctional 1998-2007 TOYOTA Land Cruiser 100 series car radio from Seicane after installation. If you also own the same vehicle type, you can read the following 1998-2007 TOYOTA Land Cruiser 100 series CD Player installation guide and follow it step by step to help with the installation.
Tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
1998-2007 TOYOTA Land Cruiser 100 series car radio installation guide
1. Remove two trim panels at each side of the center console and set it aside.
2. Remove the top panel and set it aside.
3. Remove 4 screws holding the unit with a Phillips screwdriver.
4. Gently take out the panel on the radio interface.
5. Take out the radio and disconnect cables at back of it.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
9. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio and have a comprehensive check if it works well.
11. Install 4 screws back to their original position.
12. Install the trim panel back to its original place.
Wish the above installation guide can help you successfully install a 1998-2007 TOYOTA Land Cruiser 100 series car radio. If there is any doubt, you can browse some professional websites; seek help from your dealer or a professional technician.
Besides, before the installation, please check the compatibility between your new car radio and your car. If your new car radio is not compatible enough, we suggest you to quit it and select another compatible one. Here I would like to recommend a remarkable 1998-2007 TOYOTA Land Cruiser 100 series CD Player from Seicane to you. You might check out the link below for more details.
With an exquisite interface and high configurations, this 1998-2007 TOYOTA Land Cruiser 100 series car radio can be the best replacement for your old factory radio with single function.
Even though you are not good at identifying directions in daily life, you can quickly locate where you are and navigate to your desired destinations through accurate turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the high-end 3D GPS navigation system.
Under the wireless Bluetooth technology, by pairing your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone or other enabled devices with this unit, you can make, receive, reject and mute hands-free calls as well as enjoy your favorite music streaming from your devices. Thus, you can have a safer driving and keep both yourself and your passengers relaxed all the way.
With you a good time because of this fantastic 1998-2007 TOYOTA Land Cruiser 100 series car radio!