Is your factory radio featured with the GPS navigation function? If not, it is high time for you to consider replacing your factory radio with a multifunctional car radio which can support a wide range of features. In that way, you can easily locate and navigate to your ideal destinations under the correct guidance of the GPS function. And by making full use of these features, your different needs in car can be satisfied. The installation of a new aftermarket car radio is not complicated. Here comes a detailed 2002 2003 2004 CHRYSLER Dakota car radio installation guide from Seicane for your reference.
Precautions for this installation:
1.Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2.Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3.Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
4.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
5.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd- 400
2002 2003 2004 CHRYSLER Dakota radio installation guide
1. Remove the trim piece above cup holder with a lever.
2. Remove 2 screws behind the trim piece.
3. Gently pry around the side of trim panel with the lever and then remove the trim panel.
4. Remove 4 screws which hold the factory radio in place.
5. Take out the factory radio.
6. Disconnect the smaller harness on the behind of the factory radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
10. Install four screws and trim panel.
11. Install 2 screws behind the trim piece and the trim piece.
12. Turn on the new radio and have a comprehensive test if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
The whole process of this unit is not complicated, isn’t it? However, you need to make clear every step before the removal and installation. If you have any questions, you can consult your dealer or ask for a technician to help you with the installation.
To make sure that the new radio can be perfectly installed in your car and work well with your car, you need to buy a suitable 2002 2003 2004 CHRYSLER Dakota radio. Here I’d like to recommend a 2002 2003 2004 CHRYSLER Dakota radio from Seicane to you.
Different from your factory radio with single function, this unit can be compatible with a wide range of features, including 3D navigation, radio tuner, Bluetooth connectivity, DVD player, USB/ SD connection, etc.
Through the connection between your mobile phone and this unit, you can dial, receive, reject and mute hand-free calls as well as stream Bluetooth music from your playlists in phone without taking your hands off the steering wheel control so as to keep your driving safe, convenient and relaxing.
Besides, the built-in GPS navigation can help you to a large degree. With the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts, even you are poor at identifying directions in daily life, you can easily be offered the best route and be accurately guided to any places you’d like to be in.
This 2002 2003 2004 CHRYSLER Dakota radio is at a reasonable price right now. It’s wise of you to install it in your car and have a brand new driving experience from now on!