Do you think it difficult to install a car stereo by your own operations ? Do you always be mad at some complicated teaching videos about a car radio installation? Or do you want to find some skills for finishing the installation effectively? If you have these thoughts, don’t worry, today I would like to introduce some simple steps about a 2013 2014 2015 Nissan Tenna car radio installation. If you have need, don’t be hesitate to read this article.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2013 2014 2015 Nissan Tenna car radio installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Unclip the right side of the drivers knee bolster panel next to the center console and let hang.
3.Unclip and remove the two silver side trim panels from each side of the original car radio.
4. Remove four Phillips screws securing the original car radio, a/c control and a/c vents.
5. Unclip and remove trim panel below the a/c control panel.
6. Use the shift over ride to take the panel out easily, remove the small insert then use a tool to press the lever down, make sure to have e-brake on!
7. Remove the a/c vent panel, then unplug the connectors at the back of it.
8. Remove a/c climate control.
9. Remove 4 screws holding in.
10. Remove the original car radio out of the dash, and unplug all the connectors.
11. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
12. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
13. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
14. Turn on the new Seicane radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
15. Put the new Seicane radio into the dash.
16. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Now can you install your new car radio according to the installation guide for a 2013 2014 2015 Nissan Tenna car radio? If not, it suggest you arrange a professional to install it or seek for help from your dealer. So do you have an ideal radio for your beloved car if you don’t have one, an amazing car radio from Seicane for a 2013 2014 2015 Nissan Tenna may become your better choice. Here is the link, quickly click it and you will get more details that benefit you.
This smart 2013-2015 Nissan Tenna car radio comes with a large 8 inch multi-touch screen, which makes the operation more simply and more fluently. What’s more, you can enjoy your journey with this marvelous GPS Navigation system as well as multimedia player which supports various formats, such as DVD/DIVX/MP4/MP3/MP2/VCD. Good luck to you!