When you are driving around an unfamiliar place, you can make full use of GPS function in car to easily find the way to reach your desired destinations. However, if your factory radio cannot support GPS function or the GPS function is not so advanced that you’d better replace your outdated factory radio with a new aftermarket car stereo. And it is necessary to have a correct installation guide if you want to install your new car stereo. Today I would like to introduce a detailed 2013 2014 Toyota Corolla Touch Screen Radio Stereo installation guide from Seicane for your reference.
Some tips before the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2013 2014 Toyota Corolla car stereo installation guide
1. Pry off the vent panel with a plastic tool and pull it out and set it aside.
2. Pry down the trim panel as the picture shows, then disconnect the harness on one side of the trim panel.
3. Remove two 10mm bolts marked in red as the picture shows. Then do the same on the left side.
4. Gently pull out the radio and watch out the harnesses behind it.
5. Disconnect harnesses behind the original radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
7. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio’s plugs.
8. Put the new Seicane stereo into the dash.
9. Turn on the new Seicane stereo and check whether the unit is working properly.
10. If everything is OK, firm four removed bolts that are put aside, then make the trim panel back on your new unit. If not, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
Don’t worry if you meet any problems about your car stereo, your car or the installation process. To solve the problems, you can contact your dealer for a wiring diagram, seek advice from someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. Besides, if you want to pick an ideal car stereo but don’t know which kind of car stereos can fit your car very well, you can check out the following link which is a remarkable 2013 2014 Toyota Corolla Touch Screen Radio Stereo from Seicane.
This car stereo specific for 2013 2014 Toyota Corolla, comes with the most advanced Android6.0 operation system and powerful 8-core CPU processor to be advanced enough to replace your old factory radio.
With this car stereo installed in your car, the high-accuracy 3D GPS navigation system is specially built in for you to locate where you are and find the best way to reach your desired destinations because of turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts.
Under wireless Bluetooth technology, with keeping your hands on the steering wheel and your eyes on the road ahead, Bluetooth hands-free calls and Bluetooth streaming music are both available as long as you connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to this unit.
Apart from GPS function and Bluetooth connectivity, there are also other features being supported by this unit to meet your different needs, including FM/AM radio, CD/DVD player, file management, AUX, steering wheel control, USB & SD connection, etc.
This all-in-one car stereo is at a reasonable price now. Be quick to add it to your shopping cart if you like it! Good luck to you!