Have you ever installed a new car radio on your own? If not, you may think it quite hard for you to do it. Actually, with a detailed installation guide, it’s easy to remove the factory radio and install a new one. If you are going to upgrade the capabilities of your factory radio, you can find an installation guide to help you. Here comes a step-by-step 2013 2014 Nissan X-Trail car radio installation guide from Seicane, wish you can get some help from it.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2013 2014 Nissan X-Trail car radio installation guide
1. Remove the right trim panel with a lever.
2. Remove the left trim panel with the same way as step 1.
3. Pry the edges of the a/c controller with a lever.
4. Take the a/c controller out of the dash.
5. Unscrew all the screws holding the original car radio in place with a screwdriver.
6. Gently take the original car radio out the dash.
7. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
8. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
10. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
11.Turn on the new Seicane radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
12.Put the new Seicane radio into the dash.
13. Put everything into their original place.
With the help of this step-by-step installation instruction, can you install this 2013 2014 Nissan X-Trail car radio in your car? If you find it too hard for you, you’d better turn to a professional for help. Before and during the installation, you can also seek help from your dealer if you encounter any problem. If you don’t find an ideal car radio, you can refer to this wonderful Nissan X-Trail car radio from Seicane. Here’s the link, please click:
This intelligent 2013 2014 Nissan X-Trail car radio comes with multiple features like Bluetooth, GPS navi system, USB, iPod connection for accurate guidance to anywhere you want to as well as relaxing and exciting entertainment experience during the driving. And one year warranty is included. Just enjoy your amazing trips with this intelligent 2013 2014 Nissan X-Trail car radio from now on!