There is a trend that most car owners replace the factory radios with aftermarket car stereos which can provide with the 3D GPS navigation as well as entertainment enjoyment at the same time while driving. Don’t over worry whether the car stereo installation is complicated or not. Actually, it is not too difficult if you have the correct installation instruction. If you own a 2011-2014 2015 2016 JEEP Wrangler and want to upgrade your stereo, you can refer to the following related installation instruction from Seicane carefully.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2011-2014 2015 2016 JEEP Wrangler Stereo installation instruction
1. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
2. Remove screws that fixed the stereo on the dashboard.
3. Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the radio.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6. Put the new Seicane head unit into your car, you should check whether your connections are correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7. If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8. Firm the panel on the new Seicane head unit. Finally the new Seicane head unit is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new head unit.
That’s all about how to remove and install a 2011-2014 2015 2016 JEEP Wrangler car stereo. Whatever questions you have, you can turn to your dealer or someone experienced for help. Or you can also arrange a technician to install the stereo which can avoid your unnecessary mistakes. To better finish your installation, please make sure you already have a suitable car stereo for your beloved car. If you are still looking for it, you can check the link below which is about a 2011-2014 2015 2016 JEEP Wrangler car stereo from Seicane. Please click:
This great 2011-2014 2015 2016 JEEP Wrangler car stereo can greatly facilitate your operation because of its Android Pure Android 6.0 operation system and R16 1.6 GHz Quad-core processor.
There are many surprising features supported by this stereo which include the built-in 3D GPS Navigation System, Bluetooth technology, DVD player, FM/AM stereo, Backup camera, etc. Besides, a wide range of audio and video formats are compatible with this radio, such as VCD, DVD, DIVX, etc, which can satisfy almost all your different entertaining needs. Therefore, both you and your passengers won’t get bored in your journey any more. If you like this 2011-2014 2015 2016 JEEP Wrangler car stereo, don’t forget to add it to your cart. Good luck to you!