Having an amazing car stereo in your car can be much helpful for you to improve your in-car life. Therefore, more and more car owners are trying to replace their factory radio with a new aftermarket stereo so that they can get access to upgraded and new features. Here I’d like to share a detailed 2004-2012 Mercedes Benz A Class W169 A150 A160 A170 car stereo installation guide with you, which can help with your installation. If you are also an owner of a 2004-2012 Mercedes Benz A Class W169 A150 A160 A170, please read this guide carefully.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2004-2012 Mercedes Benz A Class W169 A150 A160 A170 car stereo installation guide
1. Detach the outer frame of the original car radio.
2. Use a screw driver to remove the screws marked with red circles.
3. Remove the screw on the lower right.
4. Remove the screw on the lower left.
5. Remove the screw on the upper left.
6. Remove the screw on the upper right.
7. Use a screw driver to remove the screws marked with red circles.
8. Remove the original car radio.
9. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
10. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
11. Insert the plug of the car into the socket of unit.
a.Plug in the radio antenna.
b. Plug in the GPS antenna.
13. Install the new Seicane radio into the dashboard.
14. Fasten the new Seicane radio with 4 screws and install the frame back.
15. Turn on the new Seicane radio to have a comprehensive check. If everything works well, all the installation is done. If not, please check if all the cables are connected correctly.
After reading the above installation guide, can you finish the car stereo installation now? If you have any doubts, you’re welcome to contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or ask for a professional for help.
Anyway, before installation, please check the compatibility between your car and this unit. If you don’t have any ideas, we suggest you check out the following link which is a great 2004-2012 Mercedes Benz A Class W169 A150 A160 A170 car stereo from Seicane.
Loaded with the latest Android 6.0 operation system and a powerful 1.6 GHz Cortex A9 Quad-core processor, this car stereo with a large 9 inch 1024*600 multi-touch screen can be the best replacement for your factory radio.
Thanks to the advanced GPS navigation system of this car stereo, it is easier for you to find the most suitable car stereo to get to your destinations according to turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts.
With wireless Bluetooth connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this unit, you can dial, receive, reject and mute hands-free calls as well as listen to your favorite music streaming from your phone music playlists.
Besides, features like DVD player and FM/AM radio tuner are especially supported to relax both yourself and your passengers.
Wish you have a wonderful driving experience accompanied by this 2004-2012 Mercedes Benz A Class W169 A150 A160 A170 car stereo. Good luck to you!