As you know, both drivers and passengers can easily get bored and tired in a long trip, which is not good for their safe and relaxing in-car life. In that case, it is very important for you to have an ideal car stereo since it can provide users with great entertainment features. So if your factory radio cannot support many entertainment features, just consider replacing it with a new aftermarket car stereo which comes with comprehensive features to be the main entertainment center in a car. Today I’d like to share a detailed installation guide for a 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 Mercedes Benz E Class W210 E300 E320 E400 E420 E430 E55. If you have the same or similar dashboard, please refer to this guide.
Precautions for this installation:
1.Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2.Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3.Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 Mercedes Benz E Class W210 E300 E320 E400 E420 E430 E55 car stereo installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Use a special plastic tool to remove the trim bazel.
3. Use a plastic remove tool to push up the heat vent.
4. Remove 2 hidden screws with a screwdriver below the vent.
5. Push down the vent and loose it.
6. Remove the trim panel with a plastic removal tool.
7. Remove 2 screws that are holding the car radio.
8. Take out the original car radio.
9. Unplug the connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
10. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
11. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
12. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original radio’s plugs.
13. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
14. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
15. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish the above installation guide can be helpful for you. If you are confronting with any problems, please don’t hesitate to seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. Besides, it is very crucial for you to select a suitable car stereo for your car. If you don’t know which kind of car stereo can fit your car well, here I’d like to recommend a remarkable 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 Mercedes Benz E Class W210 E300 E320 E400 E420 E430 E55 car stereo from Seicane. For more details, please click:
This multifunctional car stereo comes with comprehensive features to be one of the best replacements for your factory radio. With it installed in your car, you can gain both convenience and enjoyment to upgrade your in-car life.
As for practical features, one of the highlights is the high-end 3D GPS navigation system. Under the guidance of turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by GPS navigation system, you are able to find the most suitable way to get to your destinations.
As for entertainment features, this unit comes with a powerful DVD player. When you turn it on, you can freely play whatever you like to relax yourself and your passengers since this unit is compatible with various audio and video formats like DVD/ DIVX/ MP4/ MP3/ MP2/ VCD, etc.
Don’t hesitate to take it and have a wonderful time with it right now!