To upgrade car’s capacities or just catch up with the trend, more and more car owners replace their factory radio with a new aftermarket car stereo. Whatever reason it is, to install a new car stereo can definitely bring you a lot of convenience and enjoyment to upgrade your in-car life. When you plan to install a new car stereo, if you have someone related experience and a correct installation guide, you can find a detailed installation guide to help you deal with the installation process. This article aims to introduce the installation guide of a 2009 2010 2011 VW Volkswagen Passat B6 car stereo for you as a reference.
Some tips before the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2009 2010 2011 VW Volkswagen Passat B6 car stereo installation guide
1. Remove the top panel with a lever.
2. Disconnect the connector at the back of the panel.
3. Unscrew the screw with a screwdriver.
4. Remove the metal sheet on the top with your hands.
5. Unscrew two screws circled in red shown as follows under the metal sheet.
6. Remove the air conditioner vent with your hands.
7. Unscrew two screws under the vent with a screwdriver.
8. Remove the panel on the original car radio.
9. Unscrew four screws holding the original car radio with a screwdriver.
10. Take the original car radio out of the dash.
11. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
14. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio’s plugs.
15. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
17. Put everything into their original place.
Don’t get worried or disappointed if you encounter any problems before or during the installation. To solve these problems, it is suggested that you can seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. Or if you are afraid of making damage to either your car stereo or your car, you can directly arrange a professional technician to install the new car stereo in your car. However, if you haven’t got an ideal car stereo yet, here I would like to recommend a remarkable 2009 2010 2011 VW Volkswagen Passat B6 car stereo from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
This car stereo is advanced enough to be regarded as the best replacement for your factory radio in 2009 2010 2011 VW Volkswagen Passat B6. Loaded with the intelligent Android 6.0 operation system and a powerful 8-core CPU processor, you are able to have a much smoother and faster operation experience so as to upgrade your in-car life to some degree. There are a wide range of practical and entertainment features being supported by this unit to make your long tiring driving be filled with convenience, joyfulness and comfort.
The built-in 3D GPS navigation enables you to easily locate where you are and have the most suitable route option to arrive at your destinations according to turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And thanks to this unit’s dual zone function, you can freely enjoy music while navigating.
Wish you like this all-in-one car stereo. Good luck to you!