With a new aftermarket car radio installed in your car, you can get access to more upgraded and modern features so as to enrich your in-car life. The image shown below is a 2014 2015 HYUNDAI I10 Left Hand Driving car radio from Seicane after installation. If your factory radio in a 2014 2015 HYUNDAI I10 Left Hand Driving cannot support some modern features, you can replace it with a compatible one. The following is a 2014 2015 HYUNDAI I10 Left Hand Driving car radio installation instruction for your reference.
Precautions for this installation:
1. Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2. Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3.Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
4. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details:http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd- 400
2014 2015 HYUNDAI I10 Left Hand Driving car radio installation instruction
1. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
2. Remove screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the radio.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6. Put the new Seicane radio into your car, you should check whether your connections are correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7. If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8. Firm the panel on the new Seicane radio. Finally the new Seicane radio is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new radio.
That’s all about how to remove and install a 2014 2015 HYUNDAI I10 Left Hand Driving car radio. If there are any problems you don’t know how to deal with, you can consult your dealer for advice or seek help from someone experienced as well as a professional. Besides, it is vital for you to select an ideal car radio for your beloved car. If you don’t have any ideas, you can refer to a remarkable 2014 2015 HYUNDAI I10 Left Hand Driving car radio from Seicane. Here comes the link, please click:
This all-in-one car radio, integrated with practical and entertainment features, can be regarded as one of the replacements for your factory radio.
Under the guidance of the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the GPS navigation system of high accuracy, you are able to know your current locations and navigate to your desired destinations. And you can also freely enjoy your favorite music while navigating.
Through the Bluetooth connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this unit, you can dial, answer, reject and mute hands-free calls as well as listen to your favorite Bluetooth streaming music.
Just take this car radio home and enjoy your driving with it installed in your car from now on!