With a newest 3D GPS navigation, you can get to the destination directly without asking way. With the newest radio, DVD player and Bluetooth function, you can relax yourself when you driving. So it’s time to upgrade your factory radio to the multifunctional head unit. Here is the picture of the 2008 2009 2010 Ford S-max head unit from Seicane. If you have the same dashboard as below, you can take this installation guide as reference.
Some tips before the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2008 2009 2010 Ford S-max head unit installation guide
1. Remove the panel with a lever on both sides.
2.Remove the panel around shift-lever, parking-brake lever and centre console.
3. Unscrew the screws around the trim panel with a screwdriver.
4. Take the panel off the dash and disconnect the wires from the car.
5. Unscrew four screws holding the original radio.
6. Take out the unit and disconnect the wire harness at the back of the unit.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place.
That’s all the installation guide for a 2008 2009 2010 Ford S-max head unit. It’s quite easy for you to install it by yourself with this installation guide. If you have any questions about the installation, please feel free to the dealer or professionals ask for help. Moreover, before the installation, you have to look for a perfect head unit for your car. I’d one wonderful 2008 2009 2010 Ford S-max head unit to share with you and you can check it in this link:
This modern double din Sat Nav head unit is an ideal replacement for your 2008 2009 2010 Ford S-max. With such a wonderful head unit, you must be greatly impressed by its multiple features like GPS navigation system, Bluetooth, IPod, USB. You can be accurately guided to anywhere you like and keep yourself and your passengers pleasantly entertained all the way in the long-distance travel. This aftermarket car head unit is designed according to the factory radio, therefore, it is just plug and play. The installation is easy, you don’t need to modify or cut any wire for its installation!