If you have a 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 TOYOTA Camry, but are not satisfied with your original car radio, then you can consider replacing your factory radio with a brand new all-in-one car radio. To effectively finish the whole replacement process, whether you are experienced or a green hand, you must find a detailed removal and installation guide to help you. The following is a 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 TOYOTA Camry car radio installation guide. You might as well refer to it carefully.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 TOYOTA Camry car radio installation guide
1. Remove two trim panels at each side of the center console and set it aside.
2. Remove the top panel and set it aside.
3. Remove 4 screws holding the unit with a Phillips screwdriver.
4. Gently take out the panel on the radio interface.
5. Take out the radio and disconnect cables at back of it.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
9. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio and have a comprehensive check if it works well.
11. Install 4 screws back to their original position.
12. Install the trim panel back to its original place.
That’s all about how to effectively remove and install a 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 TOYOTA Camry car radio. If there are any problems you cannot deal with independently, you’d better consult your dealer or turn to a professional for help. Or you can arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. However, if you are still looking for a suitable car radio, you can check out the following link which is a 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 TOYOTA Camry car radio from Seicane.
Based on the pure Android 6.0 operation system, 8 – Core 1.5 GHz RK-PX5 A53 processor and 32GB Inland flash as well as 2GB RAM, this car radio is intelligent enough to be the replacement for your factory radio in your beloved car.
As for practical features, I’d like to take the Bluetooth connectivity as an example. Under the wireless Bluetooth technology, you can pair your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this unit so as to get access to hands-free phone calls and streaming music without taking your hands off the steering wheel, which can bring a lot of convenience and enjoyment to you.
While as for entertainment features, you can make full use of this unit’s DVD player function. Audio and video formats such as DVD/DIVX/MP4/MP3/MP2/VCD are compatible with this unit, so you can play almost whatever you like to make both yourself and your passengers relaxed.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!