Because most of the factory radios just come with single function, which can’t meet all the needs of most car owners. If you are one of them, it’s great for you to replace it with a new aftermarket car radio. Now I’d like to share a step-by-step 2010 Ford Tourneo Connect car stereo installation guide from Seicane for your reference.
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2010 Ford Tourneo Connect car stereo installation guide
1. Remove the panel with a lever.
2. Unscrew four screws holding the original radio with a screwdriver.
3. Gently take the original car radio out of the dashboard.
4. Disconnect all connectors at the back of the original car radio.
5. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
6. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
8. Turn on the new Seicane radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
9. Put the new Seicane radio into the dash.
10. Put everything into their original place.
Under the guidance of this detailed installation guide specially for a 2010 Ford Tourneo Connect car stereo, now can you install your new radio in you car ? If not, don’t worry, you can ask a professional for help. If there is any question, you can consult your dealer.
But if you don’t have an ideal radio for your car, I’d like to recommend this advanced 2010 Ford Tourneo Connect car stereo from Seicane to you. Here’s the link, please check out the following link for more details:
This multifunctional 2010 Ford Tourneo Connect car stereo comes with a great DVD player for you to play videos in formats like DVD/DVD-R/DVD±RW/HDCD/CD-R/CD±RW/MP3/MP4/Picture CD/VCD/WMA, etc. The radio tuner is preset with 18 FM and 12 AM channels, you can easily scan for different frequencies to listen to your favorite station. Why not take it and have a wonderful time with it right now?